Universal Access To All Knowledge
Home Donate | Store | Blog | FAQ | Jobs | Volunteer Positions | Contact | Bios | Forums | Projects | Terms, Privacy, & Copyright
Search: Advanced Search
Anonymous User (login or join us)
Upload

Reply to this post | Go Back
View Post [edit]

Poster: Moongleam Date: Jul 22, 2014 9:24pm
Forum: classic_tv Subject: Is FTP uploading still available?

Has the ability to upload videos using FTP been removed?

It is absolutely essential to have the ability to resume. If one uploads 90% of a file and the connection is lost, he can resume and upload the remaining 10%.

Terms of Use (10 Mar 2001)